Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1st Checkup

This morning Ryan, Evan and I headed down to my doctor's office for my first checkup. I'm happy to report everything looks great. Dr. Gerard even was willing to do an ultrasound which was so cool. We got to see the tiny flicker of the baby's heartbeat. I was so happy Ryan could make it, at my first one with Evan my doctor did an ultrasound then too and Ryan missed it, so it was nice to experiance that together this time. It's pretty amazing to think that little flicker was of my baby. Crazy that there is another life inside me. That always fasinates me. Evan obviously is too young to care, but he sat like a big boy and watched Dr. Gerard put jelly all over mommy's belly. Once I have the picture scaned I will put it up. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

oh how awesome! My doctor wont do an ultrasound until 20 weeks! but isnt it amazing hearing that heartbeat!! congradulations again!

The Hill's said...

Good to hear all is going well.

The Robinsons said...

Glad to hear that everything is looking good!