Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Evan's Favorite Treat




Evan got a special Valentines Day treat from Grandpa and Grandma DeVries. Seeing how he cant really eat candy yet, she got Evan a treat bag of his favorite Gerber graduates "bitter biscuits" They look to me a bit like a dog treat, but Evan absolutly loves them. Just thought I would post a few pics of what a lovely mess he makes. Although, this is pretty mild compared to what he is capable of. Oh..and by the way...he does own more clothing than the one camo shirt he is always wearing. For some reason, I always seem to take pictures of him when he has that on. Oh well. He is clapping in the last one to show what a big boy he was by eating it all. Silly bugger.

2 comments:

The Hill's said...

If we find one I think you guys should join ours:) That is, if your schedules would allow. Where's Ryan going to school? I was curious because I am seriously wanting to go back and get my nursing degree even though I am almost done with my teaching (prolly a year out).

TracyVDM said...

looks like he really loved it!